Guidance to licensing authorities
- Changes to the Guidance for Licensing Authorities
- Part 1: General guidance on the role and responsibilities of licensing authorities in gambling regulation
- Part 2: The licensing framework
- Part 3: The Gambling Commission
- Part 4: Licensing authorities
- Part 5: Principles to be applied by licensing authorities
- Part 6: Licensing authority policy statement
- Part 7: Premises licences
- Part 8: Responsible authorities and interested parties definitions
- Part 9: Premises licence conditions
- Part 10: Review of premises licence by licensing authority
- Part 11: Provisional statements
- Part 12: Rights of appeal and judicial review
- Part 13: Information exchange
- Part 14: Temporary use notices
- Part 15: Occasional use notices
- Part 16: Gaming machines
- Part 17: Casinos
- Part 18: Bingo
- Part 19: Betting premises
- Part 20: Tracks
- Part 21: Adult gaming centres
- Part 22: Licensed family entertainment centres
- Part 23: Introduction to permits
- Part 24: Unlicensed family entertainment centres
- Part 25: Clubs
- Part 26: Premises licensed to sell alcohol
- Part 27: Prize gaming and prize gaming permits
- Part 28: Non-commercial and private gaming, betting and lotteries
- Part 29: Poker
- Part 30: Travelling fairs
- Part 31: Crown immunity and excluded premises
- Part 32: Territorial application of the Gambling Act 2005
- Part 33: Door supervision
- Part 34: Small society lotteries
- Part 35: Chain gift schemes
- Part 36: Compliance and enforcement matters
- Appendix A: Summary of machine provisions by premises
- Appendix B: Summary of gaming machine categories and entitlements
- Appendix C: Summary of gaming entitlements for clubs and alcohol-licensed premises
- Appendix D: Summary of offences under the Gambling Act 2005
- Appendix E: Summary of statutory application forms and notices
- Appendix F: Inspection powers
- Appendix G: Licensing authority delegations
- Appendix H: Poker games and prizes
- Appendix I: Glossary of terms
Part 20: Tracks
- 1 - Definition of a track The Gambling Commission's guidance to the definition of a track according to The Gambling Act 2005.
- 2 - Track premises licences – differences from other premises licences The Gambling Commission's guidance on track premises licences and how they differ from other premises licences.
- 3 - Betting on tracks The Gambling Commission's guidance on
- 4 - Licences and other permissions for the provision of betting facilities The Gambling Commission's guidance on licences and other permissions for the provision of betting facilities.
- 5 - Betting on event and non-event days The Gambling Commission's guidance on betting on event and non-event days.
- 6 - Social responsibility considerations for tracks The Gambling Commission's guidance on the social responsibility considerations for tracks.
- 7 - Gaming machines The Gambling Commission's guidance on gaming machines on track premises.
- 8 - Self-service betting terminals (SSBTs) The Gambling Commission's guidance on self-service betting terminals (SSBTs) on track premises.
- 9 - Applications The Gambling Commission's guidance on the process for applying for track premises licences.
- 10 - Licence conditions and requirements The Gambling Commission's guidance on track licence conditions and requirements.
Part 19: Betting premises Next section
Part 21: Adult gaming centres
Last updated: 27 March 2023
Show updates to this content
No changes to show.