Our digital services allow you to do many things online instead of having to phone or send paper copies to us.
Services for everyone
The register lets you search and download information about licensed businesses, individuals and premises.
You can also find information about regulatory action we have taken against licensees.
Calculate application, first annual and annual fees for operating licences.
Services for people needing a licence
Use this service if you want to apply for a licence to run a gambling business.
Use this service to:
- apply for a Personal Functional Licence
- apply for a Personal Management Licence
- apply for Annex A
- provide information requested as part of your application
- check the progress of your application
- withdraw your application.
To renew or manage a personal licence you already have, use the Manage and maintain your personal licence service.
Services for licence holders
eServices allows operating licence holders to make changes to their licence, submit regulatory returns and other notifications to the Gambling Commission.
If you hold a personal licence, this service allows you to:
- renew your licence every 5 years
- check on the progress of your renewal application
- download your personal licence
- manage your details such as changing your name, email address, phone number and addresses
- report key events in accordance with Part 3 of the Licence Conditions and Codes of Practice
- surrender your licence.
Services for local authorities
If you are a local licensing authority, this service allows you to submit annual returns.