Update your cookie preferences
Cookies are small files saved on your phone, tablet or computer when you visit a website.
We use two types of cookie some of which support the performance and function of this site. You can choose which cookies you are happy for us to use.
Strictly necessary cookies
These essential cookies do things like:
- remember the notifications you've seen so we do not show them to you again
- remember your progress through a form
- enable core functionality such as website registration, security, network management and accessibility.
These cookies always need to be on however they can be deleted by changing the settings on your browser.
Third party websites
Some cookies may be set by third party websites and do things like measure how you view YouTube videos that are on our site. We have no control over cookies set on other websites – you can turn them off, but not through us.
Cookies that measure website use
We use Google Analytics cookies to measure how you use our website. We do not allow Google to use or share the data about how you use this site.
These cookies collect information about:
- how you got to the site
- the pages you visit and how long you spend on each page
- what you click on whilst visiting the site.
We also use Microsoft Clarity to capture how you use and interact with our website through behavioural metrics, heatmaps, and session replay to improve the site.
These cookies provide us with statistics and do not collect information that identifies you. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous.