Regulatory returns guidance
- Overview and feedback
- Common terms and definitions
- General guidance on submitting regulatory returns
- Reporting gross gambling yield (GGY) on regulatory returns
- Certification statement
- Late or inaccurate regulatory returns
- How we handle your data
- Adult Gaming Centre
- Casino 1968
- Casino 2005
- External Lottery Manager
- Family Entertainment Centre
- Gaming machines and software
- Remote Casino, Betting and Bingo (RCBB)
- Society Lottery
Overview and feedback
Gambling operators are required to send us a regulatory return for each type of activity for which they hold a licence.
We use the data provided to:
- ensure you are within the correct fee category,
- to provide us with vital information to ensure we regulate effectively,
- to publish bi-annual industry statistics.
The questions we ask for each licence type are contained within this section of our website, along with guidance for each question.
We are seeking feedback on these questions. Get in touch with us via our online contact form.Previous section
Contents page Next section
RR Guidance - Common terms and definitions
Last updated: 13 May 2021
Show updates to this content
No changes to show.