Regulatory returns guidance
Guidance for information collected in the Regulatory Returns service by licensing sector.
- Overview and feedback
- Common terms and definitions
- General guidance on submitting regulatory returns
- Reporting gross gambling yield (GGY) on regulatory returns
- Certification statement
- Late or inaccurate regulatory returns
- How we handle your data
- Adult Gaming Centre
- Casino 1968
- Casino 2005
- External Lottery Manager
- Family Entertainment Centre
- Gaming machines and software
Remote Casino, Betting and Bingo (RCBB)
- - Betting host (real and virtual) and general betting (limited) - remote
- - Betting intermediary - remote
- - Betting intermediary (trading rooms only) - remote
- - Bingo (operating) - remote
- - Bingo (game host) - remote
- - Casino (operating) - remote
- - Casino (game host) - remote
- - General betting standard (real and virtual events) - remote
- - Pool betting - remote
- Society Lottery
Adult Gaming Centre
- 1 - Operational information Operational information for licensees who hold adult gaming centre licences.
- 2 - Financial information Financial information for licensees who hold adult gaming centre licences.
- 3 - Other information Other information for licensees who hold adult gaming centre licences.
RR Guidance - How we handle your data Next section
RR Guidance - Bingo
Last updated: 7 June 2021
Show updates to this content
No changes to show.