All tickets in a society lottery or local authority lottery licensed by the Commission or society lottery registered with a local authority must state:
- the name of the society on whose behalf the lottery is being promoted
- the price of the ticket
- the name and address of the member of the society responsible for the promotion of the lottery. In the case of a small society lottery run under local authority registration the name and address of the ELM if there is one may be given as an alternative
- the date of the draw, or the means by which the date may bedetermined
- the fact, where that is the case, that the society is licensed by theCommission
- the website address of the Commission, if licensed by the Commission.
Tickets that are issued through a form of remote communication or any other electronic manner must specify the information above to the purchaser of the ticket and ensure that the message can be either retained (saved) or printed.Previous page
Information to lottery players: proceeds and prizes Next page
Sale of tickets
Last updated: 23 February 2021
Show updates to this content
No changes to show.