ProMediate is an accredited mediation provider and registered Civil Mediation Council mediation training provider.
Contact by post:Mr Peter Causton
Telephone: 01928 732455
Find call charges on GOV.UK (opens in new tab).
Fees charged by the ADR entity
No fees are charged to consumers.
Fees are charged to traders.
Complaints can be submitted in English.
Sectors and categories
The sectors and categories of domestic and cross-border disputes which may be considered by the ADR entity are: all sectors.
How the procedure can be carried out
The procedure can be conducted as both a verbal or written procedure.
Outcome of the ADR procedure
The outcome is non-binding.
Grounds for refusal
The ADR entity may refuse to deal with a dispute in the following circumstances:
- the consumer has not attempted to contact the gambling operator and resolve the matter directly with them, prior to submitting their complaint to the ADR entity
- the dispute is frivolous or vexatious
- the value of the claim falls above or below the monetary threshold set by the ADR entity
- the dispute is being, or has previously been considered, by another ADR entity
- the consumer has not submitted the complaint to the ADR entity within the time period specified by it, provided that such time period is not less than 12 months from the date upon which the gambling operator has given notice to the consumer that is unable to resolve the complaint with the consumer
- dealing with such a type of dispute would seriously impair the effective operation of the ADR entity.
Lindsays Next page
Last updated: 6 January 2023
Show updates to this content
No changes to show.