ADR Group is one of the largest dispute resolution service providers in the UK.
Contact ADR group
Visit the ADR group's website (opens in new tab).
Contact by post:ADR Group
Telephone: 020 3600 5050
Find call charges on GOV.UK (opens in new tab).
Fees charged by the ADR entity
No fees are charged to consumers.
Traders are charged annual fees, dependant on the scale of ADR services or on a case-by-case basis.
The languages which can be used to submit a complaint are:
Sectors and categories
The sectors and categories of domestic and cross-border disputes which may be considered by the ADR entity are:
- Adult Gaming Centre
- Family Entertainment Centre
How the procedure can be carried out
The procedure can be conducted as both a verbal or written procedure.
Outcome of the ADR procedure
The outcome is binding and non-binding.
Grounds for refusal
The ADR entity may refuse to deal with a dispute in the following circumstances:
- the consumer has not attempted to contact the gambling operator and resolve the matter directly with them, prior to submitting their complaint to the ADR entity
- the dispute is frivolous or vexatious
- the dispute is being, or has previously been considered, by another ADR entity.
- the value of the claim falls below or above the monetary threshold set by the ADR entity
- the consumer has not submitted the complaint to the ADR entity within the time period specified by it, provided that such time period is not less than 12 months from the date upon which the gambling operator has given notice to the consumer that is unable to resolve the complaint with the consumer
- dealing with such a type of dispute would seriously impair the effective operation of the ADR entity.
Approved Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) providers Next page
BACTA ADR Service