eCOGRA is an independent and internationally approved testing agency. It specialises in the testing, inspection and certification of online gambling software and systems.
Contact by post:eCOGRA
2/F Berkeley Square House
Telephone: 0207 887 1480
Find call charges on GOV.UK (opens in new tab).
Fees charged by the ADR entity
Operators are charged the following ADR fees:
- £100 for eCOGRA Safe and Fair seal holders
- £175 each month for non-seal holders.
Complaints can be submitted in English.
Sectors and categories
The sectors and categories of domestic and cross-border disputes which may be considered by the ADR entity are: remote (all sectors).
How the procedure can be carried out
The procedure can be conducted as both a written procedure.
Outcome of the ADR procedure
The outcome is non-binding.
Grounds for refusal
The ADR entity may refuse to deal with a dispute in the following circumstances:
- the website is not included on eCOGRA’s list of approved websites
- the consumer has not ensured that at least two weeks have passed since the problem began, they have followed the approved licence holder’s internal complaints procedure and all reasonable attempts have been made to negotiate a solution with the approved licence holder before submitting an ADR dispute form
- the dispute is being, or has previously been considered by, another ADR entity or a court
- the dispute arose more than one year ago.
- in eCOGRA’s opinion, the dispute is frivolous, vexatious or does not relate to the outcome of a gambling transaction.
Centre for Effective Dispute Resolution (CEDR) Next page
Last updated: 27 July 2023
Show updates to this content