Changes to LCCP on ADR, CI and RET contributions
- Executive Summary
- Alternative dispute resolution
- Customer interaction
- Research, Prevention and Treatment contributions
- Appendix A: Amended social responsibility code of practice 6.1.1 – complaints and disputes
- Appendix B: Amended social responsibility code of practice 3.4.1 – customer interaction
- Appendix C: Amended social responsibility code of practice 3.1.1 – combatting problem gambling
Appendix C: Amended social responsibility code of practice 3.1.1 – combatting problem gambling
Social responsibility code provision 3.1.1 - amended version
Combating problem gambling
This provision will come into force on 1 January 2020
- Licensees must have and put into effect policies and procedures intended to promote socially responsible gambling including the specific policies and procedures required by the provisions of section 3 of this code.
- Licensees must make an annual financial contribution to one or more organisation(s) which are approved by the Gambling Commission, and which between them deliver or support research into the prevention and treatment of gambling-related harms, harm prevention approaches and treatment for those harmed by gambling.
ADR-CI-RET response: Appendix B: Amended social responsibility code of practice 3.4.1 – customer interaction
Last updated: 20 August 2021
Show updates to this content
No changes to show.