Changes to LCCP on ADR, CI and RET contributions
- Executive Summary
- Alternative dispute resolution
- Customer interaction
- Research, Prevention and Treatment contributions
- Appendix A: Amended social responsibility code of practice 6.1.1 – complaints and disputes
- Appendix B: Amended social responsibility code of practice 3.4.1 – customer interaction
- Appendix C: Amended social responsibility code of practice 3.1.1 – combatting problem gambling
Appendix A: Amended social responsibility code of practice 6.1.1 – complaints and disputes
Social responsibility code provision 6.1.1 - amended version will come into force on 31 October 2019
Complaints and disputes
All licences (including ancillary remote licensees) except gaming machine technical and gambling software licences
In this Code, ‘ADR entity’ means
- a person offering alternative dispute resolution services whose name appears on the list maintained by the Gambling Commission in accordance with The Alternative Dispute Resolution for Consumer Disputes (Competent Authorities and Information) Regulations 2015 and,
- whose name appears on thelist of providersthat meet the Gambling Commission’s additional standards found in the document ‘Alternative dispute resolution (ADR) in the gambling industry – standards and guidance for ADR providers’.
Both lists are on the Commission’s website and will be updated from time to time.
The existing paragraphs of this section of the LCCP will be unchanged.Previous section
ADR-CI-RET response: Summary of consultation responses: Research, Prevention and Treatment contributions Next section
ADR-CI-RET response: Appendix B: Amended social responsibility code of practice 3.4.1 – customer interaction
Last updated: 20 August 2021
Show updates to this content
No changes to show.