ABSG Progress Report on the National Strategy to Reduce Gambling Harms – Year Two
3 - Introduction
- 1 - Introduction Introduction to ABSG's report on the second year of the National Strategy to Reduce Gambling Harms, including an overview of the aims, objectives and cross-cutting themes
- 2 - Background Background to ABSG's report on the second year of the National Strategy to Reduce Gambling Harms including a timeline of key events over the past 2 years
- 3 - Impact of Covid-19 on partnership working Information on how the impact of Covid-19 affected partnership working, and how the ABSG recognises this and plans to move forward.
- 4 - Trends in gambling A closer look at the Gambling Commission’s monitoring of trends in gambling behaviour over the past year.
- 5 - Gambling Act Review How the Gambling Act Review can be used to place greater emphasis on prevention and significantly reducing gambling harms
- 6 - Online harms Online harms are being looked at closely, especially focused on the impact on children. ABSG’s advice called for the inclusion of gambling harms in this work.
ABSG RGH year 2 progress report - Recommendations Next section
ABSG RGH year 2 progress report - Delivery and governance
Last updated: 25 June 2021
Show updates to this content
No changes to show.