ABSG Progress Report on the National Strategy to Reduce Gambling Harms – Year Two
4 - Delivery and governance
- 1 - Delivery and governance Information on the progress made to establish strong delivery, including a summary of findings, and the strengths and weaknesses of these findings.
- 2 - Progress involving people with lived experience of gambling harms. Information on the progress made with organisations led by people with lived experience of gambling harms, including a case study from the Lived Experience Advisory Panel
- 3 - Mixed picture of national strategic co-ordination of implementation A closer look at the Strategic Implementation Groups (SIGs) that were established and the work that they do, including a case study from the SIG for Scotland.
- 4 - Metrics for measuring harm Information on the metrics proposed by the ABSG in order to measure gambling related harms, and how this data will be used to inform decisions.
- 5 - Evaluation of policy How the evaluation of policy is key in our understanding of gambling harms. Includes two case studies from different areas of evaluation.
- 6 - Funding A look at funding and how the effects of Covid-19 have caused uncertainty over the distribution of voluntary contributions
- 7 - Research A look at how research is vital in the work to understand gambling harms, and the changes to research collection which may affect this.
ABSG RGH year 2 progress report - Introduction Next section
ABSG RGH year 2 progress report - Prevention and education
Last updated: 25 June 2021
Show updates to this content
No changes to show.