Licensing decisions: Procedures and guidance for licensing hearings
Guidance to assist Directors or the Regulatory Panel to carry out their licensing functions in accordance with our policies and procedures and to comply with the law.
- 1 - Introduction
- 2 - Preparing for the hearing
- 3 - The hearing
- 4 - The Decision making process for determining licence applications
2 - Preparing for the hearing
- Introduction Ensuring that the Regulatory Panel or Director have all the information they require in order to allow them to make a determination on the licence application.
- Documentary and other evidence The applicant and the Gambling Commission’s representatives are expected to agree a bundle of relevant documents.
- Case management hearings It may be necessary for there to be a case management hearing at which the Regulatory Panel or Director may issue directions about the future conduct of the case.
LD: Procedures and guidance for licensing hearings - 1 - Introduction Next section
LD: Procedures and guidance for licensing hearings - 3 - The hearing
Last updated: 16 May 2022
Show updates to this content
No changes to show.