Information requirements from licensing authorities
- Age verification test purchasing results
- Club gaming permits and club machine permits
- Information about gambling-related crime
- Licensing authority annual returns
- Licensing authority compliance events
- Local authority lotteries
- Other data and information
- Premises licences
- Small society lotteries
Information about gambling-related crime
Licensing authorities are requested to send any concerns about the way in which a gambling business is being run in their local area, or suspicious gambling-related activity, to our Intelligence team.
Examples of concerns are:
- underage gambling
- protecting the vulnerable from gambling
- unlicensed gambling
- criminal activity linked to gambling.
Information should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by secure means (as directed by the Intelligence team).
When sending us information, tell us the name of the person(s), business(es), or premise(s) the report is about, if known. If any person or business holds a gambling licence issued by us, use the details as they appears on our Public Registers. For premises, tell us the full address.
See our website for further information on reporting something in confidence.Previous section
Club gaming permits and club machine permits Next section
Licensing authority annual returns - Information requirements from licensing authorities
Last updated: 26 August 2023
Show updates to this content
Updated 'reporting something in confidence' link to point to Tell us something in confidence page.