National Strategic Assessment 2020
This report sets out our latest assessment of the issues we face and the risks that gambling poses to consumers and the public
COVID-19 and its impact on gambling consumers
- Tackling impact of COVID-19 The actions we will take to ensure to monitor and tackle the impact that COVID-19 has had on gambling consumers.
- What we learnt in phase one We gathered data during phase one of COVID-19 to better our understanding of the impact it is having on consumers. This is what we found.
- Our assessment of the risks and issues during phase 1 After gathering data from phase one of COVID-19, we were able to make assessments of particular risks that were arising.
- What action did we take in phase 1 The data we gathered during phase 1 of COVID-19 allowed us to put together actions and guidance on how we were tackling the impact it is having on consumers.
- What did we see in phase 2? We gathered data during phase 2 of COVID-19 to better our understanding of the impact it is having on consumers. This is what we found.
- Current phase and looking ahead Moving forward we intend to use all of our knowledge so far to tackle new and existing risks to consumers.
Measuring the effectiveness of gambling regulation Next section
Annex 1 - Making gambling safer: a timeline of action
Last updated: 3 June 2021
Show updates to this content
No changes to show.