Digital Advisory Panel: Managing conflicts of interest policy
The policy on managing conflicts of interest for the Gambling Commission's Digital Advisory Panel. The policy aims to maintain public trust and confidence.
- What is a conflict of interest
- Types of interest
- Incompatible conflicts
- Speaking engagements and social media
- Gifts and hospitality
- Principles for managing conflicts of interest
- Managing conflicts of interest
- Data protection and confidentiality
- Annex A: Rules and handling
- Annex B: Privacy notice – register of personal interests
Last updated: 14 February 2023
Show updates to this content
No changes to show.