Corporate Governance Framework
Our corporate governance framework sets out the necessary responsibilities and procedures that guarantee we operate properly.
Appendix 4 – Public interest disclosure policy
- Introduction A brief summary of the public interest disclosure policy.
- How to use the Gambling Commission's public interest disclosure procedure The steps that need to be followed if implementing the Gambling Commission's public interest disclosure procedure.
- Confidentiality Our approach to confidential reports and the right to confidentiality when raising a matter using the public interest disclosure procedures.
- How we will handle the matter The actions we will take if someone uses the public interest disclosure procedure.
- If you are dissatisfied What you can do if you are unhappy with our response or with the outcome of the investigation.
- Public Interest Disclosure Act 1998 An explanation of the Public Interest Disclosure Act 1998 and what it is.
- What type of disclosure qualifies for protection? Some of the situations that you may be given protection for disclosing.
- Independent advice Who you can approach for independent advice on whether to use the procedure.
- Other sources of information Resources and points of contact for further information or advice on the implementation of the public interest disclosure procedure.
Appendix 3 – Anti-fraud and corruption policy Next section
Appendix 5 – Complaints policy
Last updated: 27 February 2023
Show updates to this content
No changes to show.