Gambling licence information, guidance and advice for businesses and individuals.
Information for existing or prospective gambling businesses including what types of licence you may need, how much they cost and the licence conditions and codes of practice that apply to your licence.
Our hubs provide information, guidance and policies for how we license gambling in Great Britain and your obligations as a licensee.
Licences and fees
Find out about the different licences we provide, the fees you'll need to pay and how we assess business and personal licence applications.
Guidance, information and policies for each of the sectors we licence, in one place.
The compliance hub helps you understand how to comply with your licence conditions with policies, guidance and case studies.
The Anti-Money Laundering hub provides access to policies, guidance and information on how to comply with AML requirements.
- Regulatory returns guidance
- Testing strategy for compliance with remote gambling and software technical standards
- Online games design and reverse withdrawals
- Remote gambling and software technical standards (RTS)
- National Strategic Assessment 2020
- Raising Standards for consumers - Compliance and Enforcement report 2019 to 2020
- LCCP Information requirements
- High Value Customers: Industry guidance
- Changes to the licence conditions and codes of practice on High Value Customers
- Other policies, advice and guidance notes
Action we've taken
£490,000 fine for marketing to vulnerable consumers
25 May 2023
Skill On Net Limited faces £305,150 regulatory action
23 May 2023
Gambling business TGP Europe fined £316,250
05 April 2023
Check a gambling business licence
You can also search our public register for licensed individuals and premises.
Our newsletter, e-bulletin is sent fortnightly and contains news, updates and latest advice from the Gambling Commission and DCMS.