Changes to the licence conditions and codes of practice on High Value Customers
Response to consultation on strengthening controls on how licensees incentivise high spending customers.
- 1 - Executive summary
- 2 - Introduction
- 3 - Changes to social responsibility code provision 5.1.1 – Rewards and bonuses
- 4 - Know your customer - assessing and mitigating risk
- 5 - Oversight and accountability for HVC teams
- 6 - Relationship management
- 7 - Use of incentives
- 8 - Further consultation questions
- 9 - Other issues
- 10 - Annex A: Amended social responsibility code provision
- 11 - Response from the Interim Experts by Experience Group to the consultation on HVC schemes
Some files may not be accessible for users of assistive technology. If you require a copy of the file in an accessible format contact us with details of what you require. It would help us to know what technology you use and the required format.
PDF Files Some PDF files cannot be displayed in a browser, you will see a message saying "Please wait...". If you see this message, you will need to download the file and open it in Adobe Acrobat Reader (opens in a new tab).
Last updated: 5 October 2020
Show updates to this content
No changes to show.