What you need to tell us when you hold a personal licence
Those who hold either a Personal Management Licence or Personal Functional Licence must tell the Commission within 10 working days after they become aware of any reportable event.
The events you are required to notify the Commission are detailed in Part 3 of the Licence Conditions and Codes of Practice (LCCP)
You must tell us about the following events:
- any criminal investigation which is listed under Schedule 7 Relevant Offences of the Gambling Act 2005 (opens in a new tab)
- conviction of any offence listed under Schedule 7 Relevant Offences of the Gambling Act 2005 (opens in a new tab)
- any current or pending investigation by a professional, statutory, regulatory or government body in Great Britain or abroad
- the imposition of any sanction or penalty against you following an investigation by any professional, statutory, regulatory or government body in Great Britain or abroad
- the imposition of a disciplinary sanction against you, including dismissal, for gross misconduct
- resignation from a position for which a personal licence is required following commencement of disciplinary proceedings in respect of gross misconduct
- disqualification from acting as a company director
- the presentation of a petition for bankruptcy or sequestration or entering into an Individual Voluntary Agreement (IVA)
- a change in your name or address.
Changing your name or address
You can change your name or address online using the Manage your personal licence service (opens in a new tab). This will automatically create a key event when you change your details.
You will need to upload a copy of evidence of your change of name, we accept the following documents:
- marriage certificate
- deed poll.
You can report an event online using the Manage your personal licence service (opens in a new tab). You can also view the details of previously submitted events using this service.
Last updated: 23 December 2022
Show updates to this content
Formatting changes and number of working days reportable events must be told to the Commission aligned to the LCCP.