What you need to tell us when you hold a personal licence
The events you are required to notify the Commission are detailed in Part 3 of the Licence Conditions and Codes of Practice (LCCP)
You must tell us about the following events:
- any criminal investigation which is listed under Schedule 7 Relevant Offences of the Gambling Act 2005 (opens in a new tab)
- conviction of any offence listed under Schedule 7 Relevant Offences of the Gambling Act 2005 (opens in a new tab)
- any current or pending investigation by a professional, statutory, regulatory or government body in Great Britain or abroad
- the imposition of any sanction or penalty against you following an investigation by any professional, statutory, regulatory or government body in Great Britain or abroad
- the imposition of a disciplinary sanction against you, including dismissal, for gross misconduct
- resignation from a position for which a personal licence is required following commencement of disciplinary proceedings in respect of gross misconduct
- disqualification from acting as a company director
- the presentation of a petition for bankruptcy or sequestration or entering into an Individual Voluntary Agreement (IVA)
- a change in your name or address.
Changing your name or address
You can change your name or address online using the Manage your personal licence service (opens in a new tab). This will automatically create a key event when you change your details.
You will need to upload a copy of evidence of your change of name, we accept the following documents:
- marriage certificate
- deed poll.
You can report an event online using the Manage your personal licence service (opens in a new tab). You can also view the details of previously submitted events using this service.
Last updated: 1 November 2021
Show updates to this content
No changes to show.