With this document you can:

This box is not visible in the printed version.

What you need to tell us when you hold a personal licence

Personal licence holders are required to tell the Commission about specific events within 5 days or as soon as reasonably possible. These can be reported online.

Published: 17 May 2021

Last updated: 23 December 2022

This version was printed or saved on: 21 July 2024

Online version: https://www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk/licensees-and-businesses/guide/what-you-need-to-tell-us-when-you-hold-a-personal-licence

Overview: Those who hold either a Personal Management Licence or Personal Functional Licence must tell the Commission within 10 working days after they become aware of any reportable event.

The events you are required to notify the Commission are detailed in Part 3 of the Licence Conditions and Codes of Practice (LCCP)

You must tell us about the following events:

If you have multiple things to tell us then you will need to submit separate events.

Changing your name or address

You can change your name or address online using the Manage your personal licence service (opens in a new tab). This will automatically create a key event when you change your details.

You will need to upload a copy of evidence of your change of name, we accept the following documents:

You can upload evidence using a mobile phone or tablet by taking a picture of your evidence document. We do not require originals to be posted to us.

Reporting events

You can report an event online using the Manage your personal licence service (opens in a new tab). You can also view the details of previously submitted events using this service.