What information you need when applying
To apply for a licence you'll need:
- an email address and mobile number to start a new application and continue your application
- all your addresses for the last 5 years and the dates you lived there
- a credit or debit card to pay the application fee.
Documents you may need to submit
Depending on where you live, or have been living, you may also need to provide:
- proof of identity documents, such as your passport or driving licence
- certified copies of your identity documents
- copies of your police report and credit report or letter of good standing from your bank (if you have lived outside the UK in the last 5 years).
Application costs Next page
Criminal record checks