Preparation for the assessment
Before the assessment is conducted, we will:
- agree and communicate an agenda for the assessment, which may be subject to change depending on assessment findings
- request key policies and procedures
- request other key documents, where appropriate
- conduct open-source checks in relation to your gambling business, which may include reviewing advertising and promotions.
- request access to a test account which would allow us to view your website behind the sign in screen
- we may conduct a review of any online gambling products that you promote
- where appropriate, we may conduct unannounced on-site premises visits.
You should confirm your attendance at the assessment, and we would expect that the times and dates are followed, unless there is significant reason for a change.Previous page
Compliance assessments Next page
Last updated: 3 September 2021
Show updates to this content
No changes to show.