Further information that would be useful to collect
During a discussion with ABSG, we also identified a number of areas of interest which are not core to conducting a robust impact evaluation but could be valuable to understand further:
- history of the scheme user’s self-exclusion – have they self-excluded from individual operators previously, and was this effective?
- customer satisfaction with the scheme service/interface
- future intentions for gambling behaviour/self-exclusion wider impact of changes on mental wellbeing, family, work/study and relationships
- suggested scheme improvements
- other interventions that they would find useful.
What data you should collect