Local area risk assessments
Premises licence holders must conduct a local risk assessment for each of your current premises. This is a social responsibility code which helps you demonstrate how you aim to address the local risks to the licensing objectives.
This applies to:
- adult gaming centres
- family entertainment centres
- non-remote betting
- non-remote bingo
- non-remote casinos
- remote betting intermediaries (trading room only).
You will also be required to conduct or update a risk assessment when:
- applying for a new premises licence
- applying for a variation to a premises licence
- changes in the local environment or your own premises warrant a risk assessment to be conducted again.
What should a local risk assessment include?