Advice to the Gambling Commission on a statutory levy
A paper by the Advisory Board for Safer Gambling advising the Gambling Commission on a statutory levy
- Executive Summary
- Section 1: Introduction
- Section 2: Background
- Section 3: The case for change
- Section 4: What could a statutory levy achieve?
- Section 5: Challenges to implementation
- Section 6: Transitional arrangements
- Section 7: Conclusions
- Appendix 1: Summary of psychological treatment approaches
- Appendix 2: Areas of treatment, education and research related to gambling harms covered by a statutory levy
- Appendix 3: Research Council funded studies in comparable areas with costs
Some files may not be accessible for users of assistive technology. If you require a copy of the file in an accessible format contact us with details of what you require. It would help us to know what technology you use and the required format.
PDF Files Some PDF files cannot be displayed in a browser, you will see a message saying "Please wait...". If you see this message, you will need to download the file and open it in Adobe Acrobat Reader (opens in a new tab).
Last updated: 19 August 2021
Show updates to this content
No changes to show.