National Strategic Assessment 2020
This report sets out our latest assessment of the issues we face and the risks that gambling poses to consumers and the public
The place where gambling is occurring
- Key risks and issues The key issues and risks that we have identified around the places gambling occurs.
- What do we know? We have learned a great deal about where gambling occurs and our industry statistics allow us to closely monitor gambling trends.
- Accessibility of online gambling The ease of access to online gambling comes with a multitude of risks and we have created guidance on how to tackle these risks.
- What are the issues - online gambling
- What are the issues? Anonymity within premises-based gambling
- What are the issues? - Advertising
- Case study
The person gambling Next section
The gambling product
Last updated: 27 May 2021
Show updates to this content
No changes to show.