National Strategic Assessment 2020
The gambling product
- Key issues and risks A summary of the key risks and issues that we have identified around the gambling product.
- What do we know? We have gathered a lot of information around the gambling product and we are able to identify risks by using this information and data.
- What are the issues - Online game and platform design The specific issues that we have identified around online gambling.
- What are the issues - Higher risk products Certain gambling products present higher risks than others. These products typically give players the opportunity for fast paced, 24 hour gambling.
- Product innovation - Betting Exchanges, Pool betting and Crossover products The issues around Betting Exchanges, Pool betting and Crossover products, and the actions we will continue to take in order to regulate them.
- What are the issues - Gaming machines in premises The issues around gaming machines in premises, and the actions we will continue to take in order to regulate them.
The place where gambling is occurring Next section
The provider of facilities for gambling
Last updated: 1 June 2021
Show updates to this content
No changes to show.