October 2019: Industry Challenges
Phase one of the Gambling Commission’s Industry Challenge initiative, set at our industry briefing in October 2019.
Phase one: Update on industry progress
- Incentives for High Value Customers We asked industry to work together to develop a code of conduct that ensures the incentivisation of high value customers is offered in a safe and responsible way
- Industry progress An overview of the industry progress following an industry group chaired by GVC the large sports betting and gaming group, and BGC
- Expert Groups’ input to Commission thinking A look at the feedback from expert groups that input to Commission thinking around industry challenges.
- Commission Assessment The Commission's assessment to the approach to so-called VIP programmes intended for high value customers
- Next steps The next steps in place in regards to high value customers.
Background - October 2019: Industry Challenges Next section
Game design - October 2019: Industry Challenges
Last updated: 19 August 2021
Show updates to this content
No changes to show.