October 2019: Industry Challenges
Phase one of the Gambling Commission’s Industry Challenge initiative, set at our industry briefing in October 2019.
- Introduction An introduction to games design and how it is used to engage consumers
- Industry progress A look at the progress made by the industry in regards to games design.
- Expert Groups input to Commission thinking A look at the feedback made from expert groups which have input to Commission thinking around games design.
- Conclusions Conclusions to the 2019 industry challenges around games design.
- Commission Assessment The Commission's assessment of the findings and identified issues around games design.
- Next steps This section outlines the next steps based on findings around games design
Phase one: Update on industry progress - October 2019: Industry Challenges Next section
Proposal areas - October 2019: Industry Challenges
Last updated: 19 August 2021
Show updates to this content
No changes to show.