Corporate Governance Framework
Our corporate governance framework sets out the necessary responsibilities and procedures that guarantee we operate properly.
1.20. The Commission demonstrates its accountability to its stakeholders by:
- producing a Business Plan
- producing a report and accounts annually which are laid before Parliament
- publishing the Management Agreement with DCMS
- appointing the Chief Executive as Accounting Officer
- having its accounts externally audited by the Comptroller and Auditor General
- consulting widely on its approach to regulation, programme and fees proposals, to which it responds publicly
- having a clear complaints process.
Last updated: 27 February 2023
Show updates to this content
No changes to show.