The prevention of money laundering and combating the financing of terrorism
Figure 4 - Customer due diligence
- Operator to be reasonably satisfied that the customer is who they claim to be.
- The requirement applies to an operator, not to each premises.
- Identification: Name, plus residential address or date of birth.
- Verification: Documents or electronically.
- Records of CDD to be kept for five years from the end of the business relationship or last visit to the premises run by the operator.
Architecture for the risk-based process Next section
Determining when the threshold is reached (non-remote casinos) – tokens and gaming machines
Last updated: 3 November 2020
Show updates to this content
No changes to show.