How we work with other organisations and agencies
We want the best outcome for everyone. Sometimes we are not always the right agency to lead on enforcement action.
We work closely with the following organisations and agencies:
- local licensing authorities
- match-fixing and sports betting integrity
- law enforcement agencies
- Competition and Markets Authority (CMA)
- HM Treasury
- HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC).
Gambling marketing and advertising
Responsibility for regulating gambling marketing and advertising is shared with a number of partner agencies.
We work closely with these partners to ensure a collaborative and effective approach to regulation:
- Advertising Standards Authority (ASA)
- Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO)
- Phone-paid Services Authority (PSA).
Working with local licensing authorities
Last updated: 4 June 2021
Show updates to this content
No changes to show.