Who is it for
This service is for anyone who needs to submit any of the following:
You must be 18 or over to apply for a licence or submit an Annex A declaration.
A fee may apply, you can find out what fees you need to pay on the relevant guide pages for the licence or declaration you are submitting.
What you'll need
To apply for a licence or submit a declaration you'll need:
- an email address to start or continue your application
- all your addresses for the last 5 years and the dates you lived there
- a credit or debit card to pay the application fee
- proof of your identity
- copies of your police report and credit report or letter of good standing from your bank if you have lived outside the UK in the last 5 years
Depending on your residency over the last 5 years we may also request one of the following checks:
- Disclosure and Barring Service check
- Disclosure Scotland check
We will determine the appropriate checks when you complete your application.
If you have a question about your application
We will keep you updated with the progress of your application using email and text message.
If you have a question, you can complete our online form to submit your question.