The Gambling Commission website uses cookies to make the site work better for you. Some of these cookies are essential to how the site functions and others are optional. Optional cookies help us remember your settings, measure your use of the site and personalise how we communicate with you. Any data collected is anonymised and we do not set optional cookies unless you consent.

Set cookie preferences

You've accepted all cookies. You can change your cookie settings at any time.

Skip to main content

Football 1 x 2 Limited

Account number


Head office address

2nd Floor, Aspect House, 84/87 Queens Road,
Brighton, BN1 3XE, United Kingdom

Licence summary

Activity Status From To
General Betting Limited Ancillary Remote 002266-A-333378-001 Active 24 May 2021 Current
Gambling Software Non-Remote 002266-N-101726-017 Active 1 Jan 2009 Current
General Betting Limited Non-Remote 002266-N-101726-017 Active 24 May 2021 Current
Betting Host (Virtual Events) Remote 002266-R-320513-015 Active 12 Jun 2018 Current
Gambling Software Remote 002266-R-320513-015 Active 12 Mar 2015 Current
Game Host (Bingo) Remote 002266-R-320513-015 Active 12 Jun 2018 Current
Game Host (Casino) Remote 002266-R-320513-015 Active 12 Jun 2018 Current

Tell us about something suspicious or illegal

If you are in Great Britain and have been offered gambling by someone that doesn't appear to hold a licence, you can report this to us through our confidential reporting page as this may be illegal.


If you disagree with a gambling business about the result of your gambling transaction, or about the service you have received from them, then you should first make a complaint to them.

Types of licence

Ancillary Remote

Authorises the licensee to provide facilities for single premises gaming by means of remote communication equipment that is situated entirely on the set of premises on which the gaming takes place


A non-remote licence is required for physical, land-based gambling, for example, bookmakers, betting shops, arcades and casinos.


A remote licence is required for any gambling provided to players online or by other remote means. This licence is also required if any gambling equipment is based in Great Britain.

Is this page useful?
Back to top