Gambling Commission: Managing conflicts of interest policy
The Gambling Commission's policy on managing conflicts of interest. Aim of the policy is to maintain public trust and confidence in the Commission and its employees.
- What is a conflict of interest
- Types of interest
- Incompatible conflicts
- Principles for managing conflicts of interest
- Managing conflicts of interest
- Data protection and confidentiality
- Annex A: Rules and handling
- Annex B: Privacy notice – register of personal interests
Last updated: 8 February 2023
Show updates to this content
Added 'Gambling Commission' to title to differentiate it from other similar policies.