Corporate Governance Framework
Our corporate governance framework sets out the necessary responsibilities and procedures that guarantee we operate properly.
1 - The Gambling Commission
- Status of the Gambling Commission An explanation of the make up of the Gambling Commission and how it functions.
- The objectives and functions of the Gambling Commission The objectives that underpin the work of the Gambling Commission and the functions of the Commission.
- The Gambling Commission's ways of working The Gambling Commission's ways of working that we are committed to.
- Accountability A summary of the measures we use to keep the Gambling Commission accountable to its stakeholders.
- Review of effectiveness A summary of how the Gambling Commission is reviewed on its financial and non-financial performance and effectiveness as a regulator.
Introduction Next section
Roles, responsibilities and conduct
Last updated: 27 February 2023
Show updates to this content
No changes to show.