Our anti-money laundering accreditation
As the gambling supervisory body, our anti-money laundering (AML) team has a range of accreditations and expertise.
The team has the following work-related qualifications:
- Advanced Professional Certificate in Investigative Practice
- Postgraduate Certificate in Management
- ICA International Diploma in Anti Money Laundering
- ICA Advanced Certificate in Anti Money Laundering
- Certificate in Legislative Drafting from the University of Johannesburg, South Africa.
The team has the following professional memberships:
- Member of the International Compliance Association
- Co-Chair and member of the International Supervisors Forum
- Member of the Anti-Money Laundering Supervisors Forum
- Member of the Public Sector Affinity Group of the AML Supervisors Forum
- Joint Money Laundering Intelligence Taskforce Group.