Our ways of working
We all want the Gambling Commission to be a great place to work, a place where we:
- are supported and developed
- can contribute ideas for strengthening the organisation
- take responsibility for doing our best
- play our part to help the Commission meet the objectives set out in our strategy.
We use the ways of working when giving feedback, either about an individual, or our collective performance.
We believe openness, accountability and collaboration are key to success, therefore it's important we remain consistent with our ways of working to ensure that we succeed.
To be outcome focused we:
- put consumers at the heart of everything we do
- take responsibility for an issue and moving it forward
- deliver results through working collaboratively
Reaching for ways to improve
To reach for ways to improve we:
- encourage feedback and ideas
- are committed to continuous improvement and are open to trying different ways of working
- celebrate successes and take responsibility when things go wrong
To be respectful we:
- recognise every colleague’s contribution
- give each other timely constructive feedback
- all encourage challenge
To communicate well we:
- are clear and concise
- listen and check our understanding
- explain the reasons for decisions
Making this a great place to work
To make this a great place to work we:
- all help to make the Commission a great place to work
- value and support each other
- demonstrate a positive attitude
Find and apply for your next role
Our recruitment site lists available jobs and allows you to create a profile, upload your CV and apply for jobs.