Our service standards for enquiries
Our service standards set out the quality of service you can expect from us when you contact us with an enquiry.
Our service levels
For the public
We'll respond to letters and emails within 20 working days.
We'll answer phone calls within five rings during office hours.
For gambling industry
We'll respond to letters and emails within 3 working days.
We'll respond to voice messages within 3 working days.
What you can expect from us
We commit to:
- treat everyone fairly, with respect, courtesy and without discrimination
- keep your information confidential at all times
- listen to our stakeholders and take responsibility for issues
- keep you updated on progress of your query
- do our best to suggest other courses of action that might be available to you, if we can't help
- our employees will introduce themselves when speaking to you on the phone
- our communications will be in plain English
- translation services will be available on request, as well as Braille and large print.
You can contact us to request information in another format or language.
If at any time you feel we have not met the standards you would expect, please let us know so that we can learn from our mistakes and improve.
If you have a complaint
You can contact us to submit a complaint about us, or one of our employees.