Annual Report and Accounts 2020 to 2021
Corporate governance report
- Directors’ report, Board of Commissioners The Director's report from the Board of Commissioners, including information on disclosable interests, policies at the Commission and fees and charges.
- Statement of the Commission and Accounting Officer’s responsibilities A statement from the Commission's and Accounting officer, outlining their responsibilities.
- Governance Statement for the year ended 31 March 2021 The Governance Statement for the year ended 31 March 2021.
- Board performance A look at the Boards performance, including meetings attended and the minutes from these meetings.
- Risk and internal control framework Information on the risk and internal control framework in place at the Commission.
- Financial Management The financial management for the Annual Report 20/21.
- Internal control framework Internal control framework that the Commission has in place to manage the risk of failure to achieve strategic objectives.
Remuneration and staff report
Last updated: 27 July 2021
Show updates to this content
No changes to show.