Free multi operator and national self-exclusion schemes
Help and support
If you or someone you know is struggling with gambling-related problems, contact the National Gambling Helpline (opens in new tab).
0808 8020 133
Free of charge 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
You can choose to self-exclude via a multi operator self-exclusion scheme. These schemes allow you to make a single request to self-exclude from the same type of land-based gambling within your area. GAMSTOP allows you to self-exclude from online operators with one request.
List of free multi operator and national self-exclusion schemes
- GAMSTOP (opens in new tab)
- Online gambling (via websites and/or apps)
- GAMSTOP helps you put controls in place to restrict your online gambling activities. Once registered, you will be prevented from using any gambling websites and apps run by gambling businesses licensed in Great Britain, for a period of your choosing.
- MOSES (opens in new tab)
- Betting shops
- Call the MOSES (Multi Operator Self Exclusion Scheme) help line to self-exclude from multiple bookmakers in your area.
0800 294 2060
Free of charge.
- SENSE (opens in new tab)
- SENSE (Self Enrolment National Self Exclusion) programme offers self-exclusion from all licensed land based casinos in Great Britain. Register in person anytime at a casino premises or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Bingo Association (opens in new tab)
- Bingo premises
- The BISES (Bingo Industry Self-Exclusion Scheme) offers self-exclusion from all licensed land-based bingo premises across Great Britain. You can register either in-person at a licensed bingo premises or by telephoning the premises directly.
- BACTA (opens in new tab)
- Adult gaming centres
High street arcades
Motorway service areas
Family entertainment centres
- If you want to self-exclude from one or more Adult gaming centres, High street arcades, Motorway service areas and Family entertainment centres with age-controlled sections in your area, you can do so in person at the premises. If you would like advice telephone BACTA on 020 3930 9769 (Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm).
- SmartEXCLUSION (opens in new tab)
- High street bingo
Motorway service areas
- If you want to self-exclude from High street bingo, Adult gaming centres, or both at once, you can do so using SmartEXCLUSION. You can do so in person at a premises or by calling the support line on 0844 884 3433.
Last updated: 23 September 2022
Show updates to this content
No changes to show.