Cookies on the Gambling Commission website

The Gambling Commission website uses cookies to make the site work better for you. Some of these cookies are essential to how the site functions and others are optional. Optional cookies help us remember your settings, measure your use of the site and personalise how we communicate with you. Any data collected is anonymised and we do not set optional cookies unless you consent.

Set cookie preferences

You've accepted all cookies. You can change your cookie settings at any time.

Skip to main content

Complain about an Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) body

The ADR provider’s decision is usually the end of the complaint process.

We cannot get involved with the ADR provider’s decision or ask them to reconsider.

If you want to challenge the ADR’s decision, you can consider taking your complaint to court. You may want to get independent legal advice if you choose to do this.

You can find out more about finding free or affordable legal help on the Citizens Advice website (opens in new tab).

Is this page useful?
Back to top