Corporate Governance Framework
Our corporate governance framework sets out the necessary responsibilities and procedures that guarantee we operate properly.
Externally funded activities
51. The Commission may receive external funding for specified activities, subject to the following:
- the activity is within the Commission’s powers and it contributes towards its corporate objectives, and there are sufficient resources to deliver the activity without detriment to existing activities
- there is a written agreement or contract which is reviewed by the Commission’s legal advisers
- income contracts are signed by the Chief Executive, or in his or her absence a director may authorise contracts, submitting a notification to the Chief Executive of those contracts signed.
52. Acceptance of additional funding is delegated in accordance with the thresholds set out in the budgetary control section, under new activities.
53. All external funding shall be used for the purpose for which it was granted and no other and external terms and conditions must be complied with.Previous section
Procurement processes Next section
Last updated: 27 February 2023
Show updates to this content