Corporate Governance Framework
Our corporate governance framework sets out the necessary responsibilities and procedures that guarantee we operate properly.
4. The purpose of the FPC is to advise and assure the Board in discharging its responsibilities with regard to the organisation’s:
- business planning and budgeting processes
- financial performance against budget and forecasts
- operational performance against the business plan and other performance measures
- corporate services performance.
Introduction Next section
Last updated: 27 February 2023
Show updates to this content
No changes to show.