Corporate Governance Framework
Appendix 3 – Anti-fraud and corruption policy
- Introduction A brief summary of the expected behaviours for Gambling Commission employees in relation to the anti-fraud and corruption policy.
- What is fraud and corruption? An explanation of what fraud and corruption mean.
- Avenues for reporting fraud How to report suspicions of fraud.
- Responsibilities The guidance details your responsibilities in relation to fraud and corruption.
- The Accounting Officer and Chief Finance Officer The duties and responsibilities of Accounting Officer as the Chief Finance Officer.
- Fraud and corruption response plan The details of where this plan can be found in detail.
- Conclusion Potential actions that can be taken in the event of individual frauds and corrupt activities.
- Annex A: Fraud and corruption response plan The plan to be implemented if fraud and corrupt activities are found to be taken place.
Appendix 2 – Rules for the conduct of business Next section
Appendix 4 – Public interest disclosure policy
Last updated: 27 February 2023
Show updates to this content
No changes to show.