Terms of reference for the ABSG
ABSG provides independent advice to the Gambling Commission.
ABSG’s role includes:
- providing independent advice to the Gambling Commission to help deliver the National Strategy to Reduce Gambling Harms
- reporting on progress of the National Strategy
- recommending priorities for research
- providing advice on the prevention and treatment of gambling harms
- working collaboratively with others who have expertise to discuss issues of mutual concern.
Last updated: 31 August 2022
Show updates to this content
'Statement of intent for the ABSG' removed from related content.