Advisory Board for Safer Gambling
We provide independent advice to the Gambling Commission. Our vision is to help achieve a Great Britain free of gambling related harms.
- integrity - we are honest, we listen to others and consider carefully diverse views
- transparency - we are open
- excellence - we are committed to high standards
- collaborative - we work with others to reduce harm.
Recent ABSG publications
- ABSG Progress Report on the National Strategy to Reduce Gambling Harms - Year 3
- Lootboxes: Advice to the Gambling Commission from ABSG
- ABSG Progress Report on the National Strategy to Reduce Gambling Harms – Year Two
- Advice to the Gambling Commission on a statutory levy
- ABSG Progress report 2020
- Advice to the Gambling Commission on actions to reduce online harms - PDF 140.3 kB
Help and support
If you or someone you know is struggling with gambling-related problems, contact the National Gambling Helpline.
National Strategy to Reduce Gambling Harms
If you have a query for the ABSG or want to find out more about our work, you can get in touch with us.