25 February 2021 - Minutes of the meeting of the Board of Commissioners
Location: Virtual meeting by Microsoft Teams
- Bill Moyes (Chair)
- Terry Babbs
- John Baillie
- Brian Bannister
- Carol Brady
- Stephen Cohen (Chair of National Lottery Competition Committee)
- Jo Hill
- Trevor Pearce
- Catharine Seddon
- Sarah Gardner
- Sally Jones
- Tim Miller
- John Tanner (SRO NL4)
- (REDACTED)(Board Secretary)
- Caroline Cummins Head of Corporate Communications
- (REDACTED) (notes)
- (REDACTED) (Legal)
- Andrew Wilson
- Representatives from (REDACTED)
Apologies: Neil McArthur
1. Welcome, apologies and declarations of interest
Apologies were noted from Neil McArthur.
There were no declarations of interest.
2. 4NLC: Risk and Contingency During Competition and Implementation – Increasing Risk Profile and Possible Mitigations
The Chair welcomed representatives from (REDACTED), the new Head of Corporate Communications and Public Affairs, to the meeting.
The SRO highlighted the following key points which had arisen in discussion at the National Lottery Competition Committee (NLCC) meeting on 24 February 2021.
(REDACTED) updated the Board on their view on the market position.
The Board agreed to proceed with the recommended option B in the paper. (REDACTED)
3. Any Other Business
There was no other business.
4. Commissioner only session